MegaNet Communications has been providing personalized services and support to commercial customers throughout the Northeast since 1996. Internet, voice, data, and hosted services form the backbone of our offerings, and our clients have a wide variety of service and budget levels to choose from.
We pride ourselves on working individually with each new potential business customer to make sure they have the correct services for their employees and telecom needs. MegaNet maintains a wholly owned network that allows us to provide best fit and best cost services across our coverage area.
MegaNet is currently seeking motivated Sales Professionals to join our team. Responsibilities include lead generation of potential new business clients by prospecting (both in person and over the phone), getting referrals, and networking throughout eastern MA and RI. Account representatives will be expected to meet and exceed monthly sales revenue quotas, and we will provide the training and guidance to help them do so. Our new account representatives will get the opportunity to build relationships with clients, vendors, and internal departments as they gain experience.
- Friendly, outgoing, and eager to develop new relationships
- Ability to work independently in the field with a team approach
- Technical knowledge of voice and Internet services
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient in math
- Previous sales experience in a Business to Business environment
- Strong presentation and verbal skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
- Minimum high school diploma or GED, some college education preferred
- Locally based (SouthCoast MA area) also preferred
- Salary plus commission (uncapped)
- Health care and retirement investments
- Work in a fast paced environment on the cutting edge of technology
If you are a Sales Professional looking for a new opportunity that helps you make valuable new relationships while giving you unlimited earnings potential, we’d like to meet with you. Submit your resume today, and take your first step to your new career.
MegaNet Communications is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MegaNet does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or disability.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls, please.