MegaNet leads the way with its flagship MegaMail, Anti-SPAM, and Virus Blocking services. Our recognized solutions have been designed, implemented, and deployed to meet the networking needs of businesses competing within today’s marketplace.
MegaMail empowers you by giving you complete control over your domain email while presenting you with the effortless ability to create users and aliases, on the fly. So, if you need scalable email services, from 10 users within a small office scenario or even 2000 users within a small campus environment, MegaMail will deliver.
MegaMail Empowers You With Functionality & Features:
- Maintain complete control over your email accounts and aliases
- Realize ease-of-use Web Administration Interfaces
- Keep ahead and check your email via the World Wide Web
- Be proactive… sign up to guard your network with MegaMail’s Virus Blocking service and scan incoming and outgoing messages – available for less than $1 per mailbox*
- Gain complete compatibility and integration with your email client software (i.e. Outlook and Eudora)
- Personalize your vacation messages and auto responders
- Customize and setup auto forwarding to other addresses
- Create aliases such as firstname.lastname@example.org and configure multiple recipients
- Experience a dedicated technical support team – available 24 x 7 via email or by telephone during normal business hours
*Meganet cannot guarantee complete virus immunity when using our virus scanning services.
Companies who share files, calendars, and address books can take full advantage of our Hosted Exchange service. Whether you’re using email on your desktop daily, or on the go via your mobile device, MegaNet Hosted Exchange provides all of your email and contacts to you no matter where you are.
Our Hosted Exchange allows your employees to simply be more productive by sharing information and contacts instantaneously. No matter where you are, you’ll have all of your inboxes and contacts at your disposal.
All of our Hosted Exchange servers are monitored 24×7 and secured by industry-standard firewall protection. Client emails are backed up to ensure data continuity and the network itself has multiple connections to protect against any single points of failure.